HEAT EXCHANGER ECO UNIT
Retrofit now & save energy
HOW TO SAVE UP TO 70 PERCENT ON HEATING COSTS
Whether climate change, CO2-taxation, or the war in Ukraine – the challenges we face are great. First and foremost, energy prices are at record levels and are threatening the very existence of the country.
This makes it all the more important to look for solutions and exploit potential savings. “For poultry farmers, we offer the ECO UNIT heat exchanger,” says our colleague Uwe Cramer, sales manager for agricultural technology. “With it, livestock farms not only reduce their running costs, but at the same time increase animal welfare and optimise the performance of their animals.” Retrofitting the heat exchanger to existing livestock housing systems can save up to 70 percent in heating costs. This means that the investment costs are amortised in a very short time.
The advantages in detail:
- Reduction of energy consumption by recovering heat from the exhaust air
- Better barn climate – increased animal welfare
- Less ammonia, dust and odour emissions
- Low power consumption due to large air ducts
- Easy cleaning due to automatic rinsing system
- Reduction of running costs by saving on filters
- Robust construction, easy to retrofit
With the ECO UNIT heat exchanger, livestock farms not only reduce their running costs, but at the same time increase animal welfare and thus optimise the performance of their animals.Uwe Cramer, Sales Manager Agricultural Technology, SCHULZ Systemtechnik